Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jimmy Graham or Calvin Johnson?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I posed the same question on BO and was hoping for some more input here.

Assume these two guys are the best available when it's your turn to draft. Who would you take?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
My $.02, there is a bigger drop off from Graham to the next best TE vs. Johnson to the next best WR, therefore I would take Graham over Johnson if those are my two choices.

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
In a league with a dedicated TE position, I would absolutely grab Graham. I'm in a league that has slots for 3 WR/TE instead of a typical 2 WR and 1 TE lineup where I have had Graham for the past three seasons and I'd swap Graham for Calvin if I could.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I think Calvin is the better talent, but the more I think about it, I'm leaning the same way as you guys this year...I stole Graham in the third round last season and he proved to be the difference that helped me win the league. I think it's all about the dropoff, and having a TE head and shoulders above the next best TE is like a bonus every week. D Thomas, Marshall, Dez, etc. aren't too far behind Megatron in terms of fantasy production.

Members online

Latest posts