Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jimmys USA Card Show in Whittier?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
I was in Whittier for a meeting and driving back I saw the card show facility and was curios if anyone has been to it and if its worth driving back up to Whittier.

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
I was in Whittier for a meeting and driving back I saw the card show facility and was curios if anyone has been to it and if its worth driving back up to Whittier.

It's not the best show, but I've gotten a few boxes of wax there. A friend of mine who has some nice stuff regularly sets up there...speaking of which, I think I'm going to stop by there as well tomorrow.

If you're in the area, why not? :)

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
miles.ngo said:
boxbreaker44 said:

It's not the best show, but I've gotten a few boxes of wax there. A friend of mine who has some nice stuff regularly sets up there...speaking of which, I think I'm going to stop by there as well tomorrow.

If you're in the area, why not? :)
its a good 2hr drive if it was a little bit closer I would defiantly be up there. Gonna have to try to get back up their for next Friday.

Members online