Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JoshHamilton great stand up guy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
UPDATE - Today I received a card that more than made up for our deal. I would like to thank Will for coming through(in a big way I will add).

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Never deal with WILL WATSON, Austin TX ID - JoshHamilton

1. This happened on a different board 5 years ago. What happened on BMB has nothing to do with FCB. I have perfect feedback on here. 

2. I was suspended from BMB (for not upholding my end of the deal) and couldn't log on to get your address. Beckett, in an attempt to fix the problem, made it impossible to fix the problem. I couldn't get LuckySlugger's address for the same reason. 

3. I never responded to any PM's on any board until today because I never received any PM's from you. 

4. There was no "pattern of scamming." it was two $5 deals with two people in September of 2007. I took a 2-3 week break from caring about cards (personal problems, not that that's a valid excuse) and when I got back on BMB, I was suspended

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

Every trade/sale I have had with JoshHamilton has gone smooth and we never had a problem..

I would see if you could complete the deal and then if he doesn't follow thru on here, well he knows the drill..

:D

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Pinbreaker said:
Every trade/sale I have had with JoshHamilton has gone smooth and we never had a problem..

I would see if you could complete the deal and then if he doesn't follow thru on here, well he knows the drill..

:D

I'm gonna send him something with a $50 SV if I don't have anything he collects

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City

I will edit and erase anything I've posted once this is completed. As you can see I originally made this post almost 3 years ago, well over 2 1/2 anyways. Life happens and I'm willing to end all this when completed.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Will came through and more than made up for everything. Sorry if anything I posted offended anyone or caused them to hesitate dealing with him.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Will has been nothing short of great in our trades/deals on here. Great guy to deal with.