Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA BGS Bulk slabbing submission. Cancelled. Couldn't reach minimum.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
List of submitters and count;
Alifaxwa2 - 10 items
TBTwinsFan - 1
Keyser Soze - 3
200lbhockeyplayer - 10
CubFan - TBD
SINFULONE - 1
TOTAL; 25+

Getting closer! If any one out there is thinking about it, or still building a submission, please post and let me know roughly how many you may have to include so I can plan ahead.

Last edited:

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Not looking good to hit 50 at this point. If any one out there is thinking about it, or still building a submission, please post and let me know how many you may have to include so I can plan ahead.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Is this a promotional deadline we are trying to meet?

I am just wondering because I may be interested in adding 1-5 items, but I am doubtful I would be able to do anything by the 5th. Haven't had power since Monday thanks to Sandy and have a ton to still take care of from the storm. My 1-5 is not set in stone, so do not add me just yet, but if we were within a few I'd definitely jump in.

Are custom cards with autograph/gu pieces also acceptable? What if a custom card has two autographs?

So far I'm consider a Ripken Cut, Mariano Rivera TTM, an Arod Custom, and a Pedro/Zimmer Custom. If I understand correctly and merely want them authenticated and slabbed they would be $13.25 each + $1.85 each + Return Shipping? So I'd be looking at roughly $17-18 per item if all under 3x5?

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
No, no deadline, it just got to a point where I didn't see the point in trying to stretch it out since even tentative interest had dried up and we were only half way there. If we get a bunch closer I will extend it. If we were to hit 50, I would give 3 weeks or so for cards and payments to be in hand, so its not a dire rush. I will have to confirm the cost on duals (probably won't hear back until JSA opens on monday). I didn't ask my contact that. But your stated costs would be correct.

I am just wondering because I may be interested in adding 1-5 items, but I am doubtful I would be able to do anything by the 5th. Haven't had power since Monday thanks to Sandy and have a ton to still take care of from the storm. My 1-5 is not set in stone, so do not add me just yet, but if we were within a few I'd definitely jump in.

Are custom cards with autograph/gu pieces also acceptable? What if a custom card has two autographs?

So far I'm consider a Ripken Cut, Mariano Rivera TTM, an Arod Custom, and a Pedro/Zimmer Custom. If I understand correctly and merely want them authenticated and slabbed they would be $13.25 each + $1.85 each + Return Shipping? So I'd be looking at roughly $17-18 per item if all under 3x5?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

What did you have Martinez and Zimmer sign?Card from when Zimmer was thrown to ground in '03 ALCS?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts