Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUNE 2021 PSA/DNA SPECIAL / RE-SLAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
If anyone is interested during the bulk grading lull PSA/DNA is running a traded card special for autos. See link below- get them here by June 24 latest so I can enter and mail Tues June 29th latest.

NOW FULL- CLOSED PSA/DNA

On a personal front I have a bunch of slabs I want new slabs on so I am getting a RE-SLAB order going in your free to hop on. Cost is $10.25 per item that includes the declared value fee. I'll pay the shipping to/from PSA

If you need a new sheet see me I'll send one. I know it's not much , but hey got stuff I want in so I figure I'll offer others.

I do NOT expect PSA to open Value bulks for at least 6 more months- Jan 2022. I already have a 5,000 card backlog so should be crazy times.

I do expect they will re-open the more expensive ones such as Economy, Regular and Express on July 1st as they have stated they would re-open in stages. Well- expensive first July 2021 , bulk when they catch up Jan 2022 is my guess.

Me

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Damn, wish it the $50 instead of the $35 declared value. I have a Griffey auto I'd love to get slabbed as well as a Jeter. Griffey would fall under your offering, but Jeter doesn't 😭

GNFA8iRl.jpg