Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got HOSED selling auction style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Hmm, link's not working so it's easiest to paste 171013417299 into an ebay search. It's a Soler gold ref bgs 10 and sold ~100. Raw is 50-70 auction.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
So your pissed someone else's auction went for the amount you weren't willing to accept? Please why don't you just explain further what it is that's bothering you. You're being very abstract, no?

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Card went for $100 when I felt like it should have gone for $200. I thought that would be pretty easy to figure out here but I guess not. With the amount of attention Chrome prospect cards receive, I didn't believe this would be possible. As a result, I'm frustrated and confused with the end price. Maybe I need to be one of those "no auto" **********.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
The only red flag was the card being at $60+ with a day to go. I figured there would be prospect buyers sniping higher as I didn't notice a shortage of views/watchers.

On the other hand, I've auctioned my Jordan Sheffield high end and the cards are higher than I anticipated now. I don't consider Soler or Sheffield to be hot so maybe there really is no explanation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts