Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just traded my domain name to Topps for.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
cgilmo said:
my theory on domains

if you aren't gonna use it, let someone else take a crack at it.

Seriously, I am talking to YOU sportscards.com

gurrrr
I have been trying to acquire TravisDenker.com

Who the frack would buy that domain but me and maybe maybe his mother.

I feel your pain. Last time I tried to aquire carloszambrano.com, I think they wanted like $1,000 ::facepalm::

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
Jeff N. said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
I've got to get my mind out of the gutter.

[quote="Jeff N.":1w0klalf]I owned Colehamels.com. I intended to make it a fan site. Then his sister in law contacted me and we worked out an arrangement, as I certaintly didn't want cash for it.

Cole's sister in law is on the left.

DawnHeidiNewYears.jpg[/quote:1w0klalf]

A more fitting question is did you have that picture saved to your PC or did you google to find it?

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
BrewerSuperCollector said:
What is the cost to register a domain name. Is there a monthly fee to keep it or a one time buy?

Usually, you can register it annually, or for x amount of years up front.

travisdenker.com expires on May 23.... of course, he can renew before then. He's had it since 2008.

As an aside, my dad's old company had the initials MCI. He was kicking himself for YEARS because he didn't think to register the doman when it was first available.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
BrewerSuperCollector said:
Jeff N. said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
I've got to get my mind out of the gutter.

[quote="Jeff N.":wq52k368]I owned Colehamels.com. I intended to make it a fan site. Then his sister in law contacted me and we worked out an arrangement, as I certaintly didn't want cash for it.

Cole's sister in law is on the left.

DawnHeidiNewYears.jpg

A more fitting question is did you have that picture saved to your PC or did you google to find it?[/quote:wq52k368]

She sent it to me to "prove" who she was.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
This whole time ive been reading this ive been thinking one thing. OPEN THE BIOX
The only thing I've been thinking is, why is Tribute up to $300 a box?

In person I'd say it is easily the nicest looking base and parallel set of the year. Sometimes looks and not just inserts gets value.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
beefycheddar said:
chashawk said:
AndyLaroche#1Fan said:
This whole time ive been reading this ive been thinking one thing. OPEN THE BIOX
The only thing I've been thinking is, why is Tribute up to $300 a box?
In person I'd say it is easily the nicest looking base and parallel set of the year. Sometimes looks and not just inserts gets value.
The base and parallels are very nice looking, and I eventually plan on completing the Dawson run from this product, but I've
been tracking prices since release, and the secondary values of the cards have done nothing but go down.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
I tried to get Ryangarko.com and strangely enough, its a taiwanese real estate agent's company. I asked about it and she wanted something ridiculous like 50k
Its not Ryan Garko, its
R Yang Arko

I couldnt believe it.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
When it comes to things like this, as long and the seller is satisfied, who are we to judge?

Glad to hear you are happy with the deal TBP. Let us know how it turns out. :)

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Magic BEANS!! I am hoping to get site up and running and trip adviser or some other large travel outfit will buy it for big $$$.. Like GILMORE money.. haha

Members online

Latest posts