Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just Wondering about When I should sell these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospectmaster

So I have been looking at ebay the past few days and messing around with the idea of maybe selling off all of my stashes that have been increasing such as my Chrome Autos of Dustin Ackley Wil Myers and Julio Teheran. When do you all think everyone will be listing there stuff of these guys because I haven't really seen alot of there chrome autos being listed yet? Is there something I am not aware of or is it good to just wait a little bit longer untill spring training?

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
You should have listed a few days ago, the super storm is directly related to Ebay sales (not kidding). More people can't go out=more people on ebay! ;)

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
autorook said:
You should have listed a few days ago, the super storm is directly related to Ebay sales (not kidding). More people can't go out=more people on ebay! ;)

That really has nothing to do with it, in my opinion. Not trying to be rude-but prices for those guys are not going nuts because of this storm. The prices are going up because of top prospect lists like mlb.com and Keith Law, as well as more fish joining the prospecting sea. And, with ST right around the corner, people are loading up. But this has little to do with the storm.

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
Lots of people will say wait as prices will continue to climb towards spring training. But if you can turn a nice profit at current prices, you can't go wrong listing now...

Maybe sell half now, half later?

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
The top 50 prospect list came out last week, Trout #1 Harper #3 Ackley #5 and Chapman #6, with brown and drabeck cracking the top 15. So those players cards will be seeing a spike this week, for sure.

Members online

Latest posts