Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kevin Bass Collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevorallanwilliams

May 12, 2024
US
I collected cards during elementary school - 1987 to 1993. After some difficult things happened in my life, I started collecting last year. I decided to collect Kevin Bass cards because he had a couple hits at the first baseball game I attended back in 1987 and his cards were affordable.

According to TCDB.com, I have 274 of Bass' 305 cards. Maybe tomorrow I'll post in the Buy section what I'm looking for - especially 2017 Rediscover Topps.

Also at the end of each day, I open a pack or two of cards to celebrate. Sometimes I open new product and sometimes junk wax. This past month I went through a box and some rack packs of 1989 Fleer. In a rack pack, I found a Bill Ripken FF. That is the most valuable card I've pulled since January 2023. Usually I'm pulling Felix Jose or Alex Trevino cards.

I have lived in Minnesota, Texas, Pittsburgh, St. Petersburg, Los Angeles and Alaska. My favorite team is the Twins. I also follow the Rays, Pirates and Mariners a little bit. I don't like the current Astros, but was a huge fan of them in the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s.

Dan Gladden is my favorite Twin. Maybe one day I'll start collecting him as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts