Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kevin Kolb Jersey Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktho540

Feb 9, 2012
I recently purchased this Jersey Card of Kevin Kolbs Eagles days,But cant figure out which part of the jersey the patch came from .....anybody have a guess????

KGrHqRHJEE88YlIO89BPVH6T7ULw60_3.jpg

ktho540

Feb 9, 2012
I guess it could be from the O,but I thought The Nameplate O would be larger!!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm going to say nameplate. If you look on the left side of the window, you can see stitching in the white material. Jerseys only have stitching at the seams (and I don't believe there are any patches that close to a seam) and the nameplate.

ktho540

Feb 9, 2012
I'm going to say nameplate. If you look on the left side of the window, you can see stitching in the white material. Jerseys only have stitching at the seams (and I don't believe there are any patches that close to a seam) and the nameplate.

Okay,....They must have put the patch in sideways or backwards,because the stitching would have to be above or below the "O" or to the right of the "B".....

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Correct, it's in there sideways. Not all patches are inserted correctly, even when it's pretty easy to tell. I have a Reebok logo patch that is upside down.

Members online

Latest posts