Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kiker sterling red 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Price isn't all that bad really, he's got talent and has played well this year so far.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
KandKCards said:
P_Manning 18 said:
trademhigh said:
I wonder why Wossa didn't win this one. Didn't he win the Superfractor of Kiker?

I wonder why this is currently up for sale by the same seller??? :?
I do the same thing. If I have a fixed price listing up and I want to auction something, I keep the fixed price up until the auction goes under 12 hours. It's a waste of the fixed price fee you pay to just end it without a winner.

So if I offer $350.... who gets the card?? :lol:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
trademhigh said:
I wonder why Wossa didn't win this one. Didn't he win the Superfractor of Kiker?

Maybe he's not into cards once owned by Cardboardbeautys?!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
trademhigh said:

Maybe he's not into cards once owned by Cardboardbeautys?!

:lol:

Check the Fixed Price listing.... I placed an offer last night after the first one ended... and it looks like Wossa has tossed out an offer as well. :lol:

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Got a reply to my email.

The winner of the Kiker auction emailed me after he had won and said, his son bid on it and it was a mistake, typical buyer remorse imo. ::facepalm::

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
P_Manning 18 said:
Got a reply to my email.

The winner of the Kiker auction emailed me after he had won and said, his son bid on it and it was a mistake, typical buyer remorse imo. ::facepalm::

why would the winner email you? your not the seller.....

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Got a reply to my email.

So are you going to honor your commitment and pay for it?

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Ian Stewart said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":2pmc51at]Got a reply to my email.

So are you going to honor your commitment and pay for it?[/quote:2pmc51at]

i would like to know the same

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
Ian Stewart said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":11qzxjg2]Got a reply to my email.

i would like to know the same[/quote:11qzxjg2]

No... I have no commitment to the card. I placed my offer AFTER the first one ended and I saw he had it still going as a fixed price listing. Notice the end time on the first one and the time I placed my offer. My offer was a joke to see what he would do when an offer of $80 more came in. He states the original bidder's son bid on it..... 3 times ::facepalm:: And if thats the case he has a 2nd chance offer on the original auction.... the fixed price listing never should have been running AFTER the first one ended.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":1mi2i1ac][quote="P_Manning 18":1mi2i1ac]Got a reply to my email.

i would like to know the same[/quote:1mi2i1ac]

No... I have no commitment to the card. I placed my offer AFTER the first one ended and I saw he had it still going as a fixed price listing. Notice the end time on the first one and the time I placed my offer. My offer was a joke to see what he would do when an offer of $80 more came in. He states the original bidder's son bid on it..... 3 times ::facepalm:: And if thats the case he has a 2nd chance offer on the original auction.... the fixed price listing never should have been running AFTER the first one ended.[/quote:1mi2i1ac]

You certainly do have a commitment to pay for it. All bids on eBay are pretty much contracts, hence the agreement you see before you click "Submit Offer".

You shouldn't have been stupid and made an offer. There was obviously a reason it was up.

Members online

Latest posts