Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kirby Puckett Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derbyguy112

Jun 24, 2020
This is another set I like and have been plugging along with. 2021 Panini Spectra.

Base
View attachment 330789

/25 Neon Green
View attachment 330790

/15 Neon Orange
View attachment 330791

/10 Gold
View attachment 330792

/5 Splatter
View attachment 330793

I like this release way better than the 2021 Prizm and Mosaic, in fact it was my favorite Panini release from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Your killing it man!!! Keep up the great collection!!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I should have been contributing to this for a long time now, but finally got around to doing some scanning. Here's a few oddballs to enjoy...

1993 Stadium Club Master Photo
1994 O-Pee-Chee 5x7 All Stars
img20220321_21252288.jpg

2001 Topps Traded HOF GU
2001 Upper Deck Heroes of Baseball. Puck and Winfield and...Michael Jordan? Because Upper Deck, that's why!

puck 2001.jpg

Finally a favorite oddball, 1993 Mead pocket notebook. There had to be a bunch of other players in this set, but somehow, all I have is a Puckett.
puck note.jpg

I'll show off some autos in the near future.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
Those material swatches in that UD Heroes of Baseball card look great! Mine, not so much. The Jordan on mine has a snag and the Puckett has some concerns as well. I’ve been meaning to replace, but haven’t pulled the trigger on a replacement yet.

Image1647975347.094261.jpg

Last edited:

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Those material swatches in that UD Heroes of Baseball card look great! Mine, not so much. The Jordan on mine has a snag and the Puckett has some concerns as well. I’ve been meaning to replace, but haven’t pulled the trigger on a replacement yet.

View attachment 331326

Do you have the auto version of any of the cards in this set?

I never picked any up and wish I had at least 1

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
You guys are frickin' amazing. o_O

Auto time! Here's a couple I got from a friend many years ago. He had acquired a large auto collection, and I helped him sort and categorize them. Found quite a few rubber stamp autos along the way. (an 84 Donruss Cal Ripken with a stamped auto. 😪) But these two are the real deal and are nice early examples of Puck's auto.

puck 86.jpg

I don't remember how much I paid for it, and I have no idea what it would get now (but I bet you guys would!) but here is one of my favorite authenticated Puck autos.

ud puck.jpg

These box toppers were fabulous, no matter what the patch was (I have/had a 1990 All Star Game one somewhere) but I find it hard to beat the Puck auto.

BTW, did anyone else score the Topps Living Set Puckett print today? They went on sale early in the day and sold out quickly.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
I dig all those, it was interesting to see his auto change so much from those earlier examples to the 2002 UD you have pictured. I prefer that later auto and thought it was so clean when he wasn’t rushing. Those were on card too which was great! I’ve always thought they looked a little better than the holographic sticker things card companies switched over too. I’d have to imagine those were much easier to deal with when signing and returning though…

His autos have stayed elevated. I remember when I could pick up some for under $100 back in the day, but now they all go over $200 with some pushing close to $400 with some ease now…

Members online