Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kyle Gibson EEE Black Auto 1/1 - Anyone Here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
When I sold it I couldn't get anymore for it. I lost money on it... I probably still would but not as much. I'm just trying to find the time to list the rest of them, I don't think I'll lose much on them this time!

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
cowboysrule48 said:
When I sold it I couldn't get anymore for it. I lost money on it... I probably still would but not as much. I'm just trying to find the time to list the rest of them, I don't think I'll lose much on them this time!

His USA stuff is easily outselling his Elite stuff. You'd probably recoup a lot of what you have into him.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:

Yeah, I would have been smarter just buying them all from you then, but figured this would be the keeper for my collection, so just went with this one. I still have to get an on card from USA.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
bballcardkid said:
cowboysrule48 said:

His USA stuff is easily outselling his Elite stuff. You'd probably recoup a lot of what you have into him.

I hope so. I didn't buy any of his stuff with intent to resell, it was a player collection since he went to Mizzou. I just lost interest in cards. I still have the green auto, as well as the /25 and /175 autos. A few Q&A's and a letter patch. Have most of his UD cards too.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
cowboysrule48 said:
bballcardkid said:
cowboysrule48 said:

I hope so. I didn't buy any of his stuff with intent to resell, it was a player collection since he went to Mizzou. I just lost interest in cards. I still have the green auto, as well as the /25 and /175 autos. A few Q&A's and a letter patch. Have most of his UD cards too.

I really wanted that green auto when JP pulled it, but you beat me to it :twisted: .

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Not surprising at all who its' new owner is.

But I'll be the most surprised guy on earth if he gets anywhere near that BIN.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Jaypers said:
Not surprising at all who its' new owner is.

But I'll be the most surprised guy on earth if he gets anywhere near that BIN.
It sucks when one of the hobby's top ten turds get's a hold of a nice card. When is karma going to catch up to him and he gets struck by lightning?

Members online