Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Las vegas shops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

808chrome

Sep 20, 2008
In vegas right now , looking to find some card shops. Can anybody make a list or something? Any kind of help will be appreciated. Need to buy some prospects before I lose all my funds. Thanks

jacobbocce72

Aug 7, 2008
Austin, TX
Just got back from Vegas, and took a trip to all star sports cards while i was there...

It's about 15 minutes from the strip in Henderson... Pretty nice shop, had lots of bowman chrome and bdp, and the prices weren't too bad. Had a nice conversation with the guy working as well.

I think everyone on the boards from the vegas area recommends the shop, so i would go check it you if i were you.

-Jacob

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
jacobbocce72 said:
Just got back from Vegas, and took a trip to all star sports cards while i was there...

It's about 15 minutes from the strip in Henderson... Pretty nice shop, had lots of bowman chrome and bdp, and the prices weren't too bad. Had a nice conversation with the guy working as well.

I think everyone on the boards from the vegas area recommends the shop, so i would go check it you if i were you.

-Jacob

Thanks for the info. I'm going in May for Memorial Day weekend.

Members online

Latest posts