Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last Christmas Gift - Pujols auto - 3xMVP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
Hello,

I just couldn't help myself. I had the opportunity to purchase this and I couldn't say "no".... I am an avid Pujols collector, especially if the item is serial numbered "5" of a given number.

Pujols_Divine_2009.jpg

Cards Fan

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
zookerman182 said:
AMAZING! pujols is a stud. Super pickup

Thanks for the nice compliment... I am always looking for unique auto'd Pujols items that I can add to my collection.

Cards Fan

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Very nice pickup. That auto looks pretty similar to the ones that were being called "fakes" in Triple Threads this year, but yours is pretty obviously genuine if it's from his foundation.

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
mudflap02 said:
Very nice pickup. That auto looks pretty similar to the ones that were being called "fakes" in Triple Threads this year, but yours is pretty obviously genuine if it's from his foundation.

Yes... I purchased mine directly from the Pujols Family Foundation. They also include the Upper Deck sticker (lower right hand corner) and also the matching Upper Deck card of authenticity.

Cards Fan

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I've heard great things about his foundation as well - good on you for sending some change their way. Who is the other sig at the bottom left?

Cards Fan said:
mudflap02 said:

Yes... I purchased mine directly from the Pujols Family Foundation. They also include the Upper Deck sticker (lower right hand corner) and also the matching Upper Deck card of authenticity.

Cards Fan

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
mudflap02 said:
I've heard great things about his foundation as well - good on you for sending some change their way. Who is the other sig at the bottom left?

Cards Fan said:
mudflap02 said:

Cards Fan

The auto in the lower left hand corner is Todd Perry. Todd Perry is the outstanding gentleman who created the actual artwork. Todd Perry is the Executive Director/CEO of the Pujols Family Foundation.

Cards Fan

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
Warrens All Stars said:
That piece is awesome, #5/25 too, congrats!

I appreciate the compliment. I try my best to purchase those type of pieces whenever I have the opportunity. I try to add to Albert Pujols collection every month. If I come across auto'd cards or authentic auto'd lithographs serial numbered "5" of a given number they are normally pretty tough to pass up.

Cards Fan

Cards Fan

Oct 19, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Nice auto and piece man!!! My favorite part about it is the roman numeral numbering...something that would look nice on stamped cards :cool:

Metallicalex777,

I totally agree. I am surprised with every different thing that we have seen with cards over the last ten years that we have not seen a set that used roman numerals for either the individual numbering of the cards or for the uniquely numbered cards.

Cards Fan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts