Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LATE NIGHT CONTEST TIME!!!

What should I do with these cards?

• Continue with the guessing contest?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Give them to a resident Rickey Fan?

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Hey guys! Ever since I made that post I've been stuck in Wyoming because of work and weather. As soon as I get back to Billings I'll determine the winner. Hendersonfan, it is now up to the users who have guessed a number to determine whether you get the back or of it will go to a guesser. I'll see what everyone says when I'm back in Billings. Good luck everyone. Contest remains open until I get home.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Mike Fournier wins with a guess of 208 cards. I counted them this morning before leaving town and the exact number was 200 cards even. Thanks to everyone who guessed...sorry it took so long. Just got an iPhone now so I'll try to keep up a little better. Congrats Mike! PM me your mailing address!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
If Mike doesn't send his address by Thanksgiving I'll have to choose a runner up or else Hendersonfan. Mike, just kinda using this post as a bump hoping you'll see it.

I completely missed my name in this. Need to pay more attention to the Participated tab. Mainly use my iPhone for FCB. Thank you for PMing me last week. I look forward to receiving this. Guessing I should see it today since you live 4 hours away.

Thanks again!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts