Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Teases "HUGE" Name Exclusive Player, Only Found in Leaf Draft Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just had an amazing revelation....Howard Schnellenberger. My pants just got tighter thinking of that.

Well there's no way any rookie is a bigger name than Sanders or Emmitt Smith if I saw that correctly earlier in the post.

I don't think it's meant that they as a player are bigger than Emmitt or Barry, but that there will be an incredibly high demand on the market because of scarcity that would exceed that of players with numerous autographs already on the market. I mean, some of the guys in Leaf Army sell for as much as a Barry auto, just because there's nothing else on the market but that Leaf Army card.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Given the criteria it is either Manziell or a big disappointment. If the guy has never had a card made previously and is a player, it must be a current collegian.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Given the criteria it is either Manziell or a big disappointment. If the guy has never had a card made previously and is a player, it must be a current collegian.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The card will begin shipping in 10-14 days.... You know me, I will go to the ends of the earth to deliver HUGE!... BG

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Come on it is this guy
130117162508-manti-teo-widep1-single-image-cut.jpg

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
If it is Manziel and that is the big thing, then it is not that big. Just like the Harlem Shake he will be here today and Eric Crouch tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts