Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Threads... get yo pitch forks ready

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
If the discussion includes information that the manufacturer deems as being slander then the manufacturer has two options. Neither option is good for the community.

You can still say XXXXty things about leaf. You can still have discussions about leaf.

You can call them whatever you want. Just know that it might be moderated.

Actually, say what you want about me and leaf...

At the point it becomes personal or an outright falsehood with the intent to harm, it may be moderated,,

Saying you don't like a product is totally fair.. The are tons of things about this hobby I don't like and m not afraid to call them out.

Belaboring points to the point of hijacking threads is counterproductive,,BG

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I am shocked that someone gets the same or more crap on here (besides BG today) than me :)

Fact 1: Whenever anybody says something stupid, they catch crap for it.

Fact 2: You catch more crap than anybody.

There's a logical conclusion that most people would come to when reading those facts. Once you reach that conclusion, perhaps Fact #2 will cease to be true.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
After my post all the power went down in my neighborhood and I cannot leave because the entrance gate is not functioning. Apparently BG is more powerful than I can possibly imagine.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
After my post all the power went down in my neighborhood and I cannot leave because the entrance gate is not functioning. Apparently BG is more powerful than I can possibly imagine.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Lol.. That was a good one.. BG

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I don't understand the constant ridicule and negativity towards leaf. I think BG does a great job with the cards he's dealt from the mlbpa. The willingness to discuss with the consumer, the taking of customer feedback to heart, even working in customer product suggestions. I can't think of any company that is so readily available to talk and help. I just don't get it. If its not your cup of tea, don't buy it and move on.

This x2

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
It gets tiring listening to a broken record. It's the same thing on every leaf thread. We all get the point that some people really don't like Leaf. There's no point in beating a dead horse.
Are you being forced to buy Rize? No? Make fun of it and move on. Some people will buy them, most people won't. My ocd will probably win over and get me to buy the fugly cards sometime down the road. :p

Fact 1: Whenever anybody says something stupid, they catch crap for it.

Fact 2: You catch more crap than anybody.

There's a logical conclusion that most people would come to when reading those facts. Once you reach that conclusion, perhaps Fact #2 will cease to be true.

I could reply to this with many examples of people saying stupid and idiot things, but I will not. :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
It gets tiring listening to a broken record. It's the same thing on every leaf thread. We all get the point that some people really don't like Leaf. There's no point in beating a dead horse.
Are you being forced to buy Rize? No? Make fun of it and move on. Some people will buy them, most people won't. My ocd will probably win over and get me to buy the fugly cards sometime down the road. :p

That is a big part of this decision. It's time to move forward.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I could reply to this with many examples of people saying stupid and idiot things, but I will not. :)

You once again completely miss the point of my post. I tried to help, but since it falls on deaf ears please do enjoy your time as the board pincushion. If I didn't see you on another board prior to this one for a length of time, I honestly would believe you are just trolling at this point. That is how little self-awareness you have. Dense to the point where people actually find it difficult to accept that you are a real person living on this planet.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
You once again completely miss the point of my post. I tried to help, but since it falls on deaf ears please do enjoy your time as the board pincushion. If I didn't see you on another board prior to this one for a length of time, I honestly would believe you are just trolling at this point. That is how little self-awareness you have. Dense to the point where people actually find it difficult to accept that you are a real person living on this planet.

I know this is pretty harsh, but I literally laughed out loud when I read this.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Actually, say what you want about me and leaf...

At the point it becomes personal or an outright falsehood with the intent to harm, it may be moderated,,

Saying you don't like a product is totally fair.. The are tons of things about this hobby I don't like and m not afraid to call them out.

Belaboring points to the point of hijacking threads is counterproductive,,BG

I am one of your biggest critics, but you cannot honestly say I have never attacked you personally or ever hijacked a thread. I've given credit where credit is due and I will continue to do so, but I will also voice my frustration when stuff happens, and I will continue to give my opinion on your products as well, both positive and negative. With that behind me, are there any plans to do another Vault product? That was a fun rip with the non sports cards.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
ah my apologies.

No need to apologize Carl, you aren't the first person to assume this 21 year old MAN is a younger kid.

Dilferrules said it a lot nicer than I did before, but it just seems he is doomed to being an idiot on this board, unless he can re-shape his posting ability/thought process immediately.

Members online

Latest posts