Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Wrestling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
85% signed.. I am an old school fan so this set is a real joy for me!
Bg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
If the last remaining can't get them back will you just use redemptions?
Have Hogan and Flair signed?
Also with all ink color variations are you keeping records on them or just letting collectors figure what are the rarest colors. Love idea on all ink colors.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Keeping track of all colors... Judgment on redemptions will be made sept 10th.. Bg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
You had too be happy when Hall finally showed up for his signing. Figured he would be one of the toughest to deliver his cards in time...
394732_441490992548110_1008244393_n.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Anything new BG on set. You getting ready to print the redemption cards if needed. Any guys in New England area your waiting on. I can always go bring cards over to have them sign for ya.

The wait is killing me on this one.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
The Rock Macho Man and Shawn Michaels...my Only needs...childhood and teen favorites...

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
Is macho man included? Are these hand or stickers or combo? Any cuts Ie macho man?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Is macho man included? Are these hand or stickers or combo? Any cuts Ie macho man?

I havnt heard anything about Macho man cuts. These are supposed to be on card autos.... with different ink colors. I was super excited about this but with all the delays my excitement isnt nearly what it used to be. I am looking forward to June 2014 when this finally releases tho.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I havnt heard anything about Macho man cuts. These are supposed to be on card autos.... with different ink colors. I was super excited about this but with all the delays my excitement isnt nearly what it used to be. I am looking forward to June 2014 when this finally releases tho.

I can't even fathom the hassles, headaches and prison clearances needed to get this set done. This set could be the most chemically enhanced signing line-up ever. Current painkiller inscriptions would be nice.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008

No need to be so cynical...
If you knew what we were having to do to get these autos, you would applaud not bury me with cynicism.
BG

*p.s.- maybe I should just put it out now with 20% of the set as redemptions... or stickers.... NOT.... the cynicism is contagious!

whackspacks

Jul 17, 2012
My interest for wrestling died in 1998. But most of these guys are pure childhood memories.. So this is great. Would love to see future endeavors. Everything from The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez to Sgt Slaughter to Jim Cornett to Ron Garvin to Sting to the Von Erichs ( unless they are all dead) to Arn and Ole Anderson .. Man the sky is the limit

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
My interest for wrestling died in 1998. But most of these guys are pure childhood memories.. So this is great. Would love to see future endeavors. Everything from The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez to Sgt Slaughter to Jim Cornett to Ron Garvin to Sting to the Von Erichs ( unless they are all dead) to Arn and Ole Anderson .. Man the sky is the limit

Yeah, I hope we get Leaf to try and do another set down road with all new checklist. So many guys to choose from in the 70,80,90's era. Just tracking them down and getting to sign isn't easy. Probably why we haven't seen a set like this done before of retired greats. All headaches.
I'd love a Ole Anderson auto in future release. Maybe Once this set gets done and BG will take requests of names for Leaf Wrestling series 2.
Everyone hates waiting, but it is still 1000X better that we are getting this for old school wrestling collectors than not getting it.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
WWE 2012 has come out this week. Topps WWE Tito Santana legends auto sticker...
$T2eC16dHJIQE9qUHuFOYBQSFH0qmmg~~60_57.JPG

Do like how Ordndorff signed his.
Leaf Santana ON Card...
529555_435265976503945_1064254983_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts