Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lebron headed back to Cleveland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
No, i just dont like the way he dicked Cleveland in the beginning.
Me either, shady and sh!tty IMO.

That all said, I think us Cleveland fans will all pull up our big boy pants and root on the team if he were to come back because we'd jump probably back into the NBA championship game immediately.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Me either, shady and sh!tty IMO.

That all said, I think us Cleveland fans will all pull up our big boy pants and root on the team if he were to come back because we'd jump probably back into the NBA championship game immediately.
Pull up our big boy pants?! Aww shucks, the best player alive just came back to our team...:D

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Haha! Yea... the player we've hated for the last 4 years is now going to be the player we root for hard core for the next ___ years.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Haha! Yea... the player we've hated for the last 4 years is now going to be the player we root for hard core for the next ___ years.
For the record, not all Lebron fans are jaded about him leaving. I went and watched him play in his junior and senior year high school championship games in Columbus and have been a fan since. Hate the game not the player.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
For the record, not all Lebron fans are jaded about him leaving. I went and watched him play in his junior and senior year high school championship games in Columbus and have been a fan since. Hate the game not the player.
For the record, not everyone is mad at the decision he ended up making (going to Miami) but for the way he did it to us. You have to admit "the decision" and how he went about it was sh!tty. Even he said it wasn't the right way to go about it, etc.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
For the record, not everyone is mad at the decision he ended up making (going to Miami) but for the way he did it to us. You have to admit "the decision" and how he went about it was sh!tty. Even he said it wasn't the right way to go about it, etc.
Yes, but that was all a PR stunt gone wrong. The guy vocally loves Ohio which is an incredibly rare thing for top tier athletes. Let him live.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
As of this morning, looks like "the letter" is holding up the process... man LeBron's PR team has really screwed this one up IMO. I think he is looking more and more like an a-hole the longer her drags this out. For the love of god he needs to make a decision or say something... everyone is getting on him now.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Since he is going to the World Cup final, maybe he'll run across the field at halftime in Cavs jersey to announce his decision.

Members online

Latest posts