Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lions V. Bears Game Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
I have a strong feeling this might be the only post, but hey right now we are winning 7-3 going into the second Quarter. Also a little bummed because Kevin Smith isnt playing right now, but for once there is a decent back behind him in Jahvid Best!

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Wow Detroit has actually forced three turnovers. Defense seems to bend not break, but I do believe we need to get more pressure on Cutler

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Best with another rushing touchdown!!! Lions go up 14-3 not a bad first half at all for a team that has been 2-30 in the past two years. And Matt Forte just happens to run for a touchdown off a short pass. Sigh..

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Matthew Stafford fumble sets up the bears to make the score 14-13. Wow things in this game turned around quick. And it turns out that he hurt his shoulder which is not a good start for the Lions this season.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
The Lions are such teases. Every year they seem to have guys that should do well, but never do. Even though analists seems to talk them up a little at the start of every year. They always talk about not overlooking them, because they are getting better. Then they win two games. :|

As a life long Lions fan, I'd be shocked to see them make the playoffs. But I hope they do. :lol:

joelmcook

Aug 1, 2009
Omaha, Nebraska
Re: Lions V. Bears Game Thread got screwed by the refs

I mean that ref just cost Detroit the game. I mean do refs just hate Detroit. First Galaragga and now Calvin Johnson. Sigh, this has not been a good sports year in Detroit

Members online

Latest posts