Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOL @ Randy Wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
I mean being a White Sox fan just watching this is funny. He couldn't get an out. I probably could have gotten one with a 70 MPH fastball that they would have roped directly at someone! ;)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
sethyarkony said:
I mean being a White Sox fan just watching this is funny. He couldn't get an out. I probably could have gotten one with a 70 MPH fastball that they would have roped directly at someone! ;)
why do you watch Cubs games if you're a White Sox fan?

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
chashawk said:
sethyarkony said:
Its baseball. I love baseball. Plus I get to watch Pujols, that was the main reason in the first place. With school over and chillin in the middle of the day in summer, why not?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
chashawk said:
sethyarkony said:

That is simple. The White Sox are horrible, so that leads him to turning on the Cubs :lol: . And who wants to watch Ozzie Guillen anyhow? Guy is a complete joke. ::facepalm::

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
DaleMurphyCollector said:
chashawk said:

I'm as big a Braves fan as there is, but I'll watch any game on TV that I can.

There's that, plus it's almost as fun to cheer against your least favorite team as it is to cheer for your favorite team!

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
RL24 said:
chashawk said:

There's that, plus it's almost as fun to cheer against your least favorite team as it is to cheer for your favorite team!
That's why I watch.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
dadofandrew said:
RL24 said:
chashawk said:

That's why I watch.

+1
Go Sox

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
gogosox40 said:
dadofandrew said:
RL24 said:
chashawk said:

That's why I watch.

+1
Go Sox

+2! I thought I was the only one who would turn on a game of my least favorite team and cheer for the opposing team. :lol: :twisted:

Ant

Members online

Latest posts