Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long time no see! Small new vintage Red Sox RC pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Hey guys, been a while. :oops: Hope you all have been well since I've last been around. I think its been 4-5 years? It was about that long ago when I just completely lost interest in baseball, probably just burnt out I suppose. Since then (living in South Carolina) I have moved back to my home state of Massachusetts and over the past 18 months I've been working 6 days/week so needless to say I havent had much time to get back into baseball. The reason I'm here now is because I've been on my old laptop (my pc died - now fixed) and it has all my baseball websites saved on it so I popped in and missed all you guys and the hobby as a whole. Ended up going on ebay and bought a couple cards, maybe more to come. I would like to fill some holes in my Red Sox vintage PC I've been meaning to.

So how is everyone surviving the pandemic? Hopefully you all are healthy. What are some cards you guys have added to your PC since I've been away from the hobby? Anything interesting I've missed? Fill me in :D

-Scott

Attachments

• tonyc1.jpg
    tonyc1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Welcome back to Massachusetts. It still sucks here in Boston. Traffic is still a bitch and people just as mean and nasty as they ever were.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
I miss home 😭😭 welcome back !! Let me know if its anything I can assist on. Red Six wise as always .

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Good to see some familiar faces!! Will do btw, Jeff ☺ Now I need to see what I'm missing to finish some of my prewar team sets (I've never been good at finishing those LOL)

Got this in today...I do already have a Runnels auto but this deal was too good to pass up. Runnels was a great player in Washington, then got traded to the Red Sox (one of their better trades over the years) and with the help of the great Ted Williams he became a fantastic hitter in Boston, never batting under .314 over a full season here (2 batting titles, just missed out on a third to his own teammate ::drumroll please::....Teddy 😃) Passed away about 30 years ago.

Attachments

• runnels.jpg
    runnels.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

Members online