Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Look!! It's super man! NO...ITS BOWMAN DRAFT SUPER JUMBO!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Via Twitter and blow out

In addition to basic hobby and jumbo boxes, 2014 Bowman Draft has new Super Jumbo boxes that come with an autograph in every other pack (five total autographs per box). Besides a bigger pack (43 basic Bowman and 17 Bowman Chrome cards), they have a few exclusives: Base Green Paper parallels, Super Jumbo Refractors (base, prospects and Chrome Prospect Autographs), Future of the Franchise Red parallels, and 1989 Bowman is Back Red parallels.

2014 Bowman Draft Baseball Super Jumbo Box Break
5 Autographs
30 Refractors
600 Total Cards

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Via Twitter and blow out

In addition to basic hobby and jumbo boxes, 2014 Bowman Draft has new Super Jumbo boxes that come with an autograph in every other pack (five total autographs per box). Besides a bigger pack (43 basic Bowman and 17 Bowman Chrome cards), they have a few exclusives: Base Green Paper parallels, Super Jumbo Refractors (base, prospects and Chrome Prospect Autographs), Future of the Franchise Red parallels, and 1989 Bowman is Back Red parallels.

2014 Bowman Draft Baseball Super Jumbo Box Break
5 Autographs
30 Refractors
600 Total Cards

Now this is getting stupid.

I bet allocation will be absolutely ridiculous. Why are they even making the normal boxes anymore?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I sure hope this means the presses haven't been cranked sky-high...we likely won't know until we see wrapper odds.

Last edited:

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Another reason why topps is one of the worst companies I've ever seen

Topps is extremely successful. Maybe one of the best companies around today. They sell card stock with pictures for 40-500 dollars per box depending on brand. Just think about that business plan for a second and realize how brilliant they are.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Glad I haven't preordered yet. I gave up on chrome a couple years back because I didn't see the value. This is the last year I bust regular bowman after that 70 auto checklist. I figured id put all my resources into draft.

I guess I'll have to go the way of Jaypers and quit breaking all together.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
What?No bubblefractors?So we can expect boxes to settle at $500 a box?

Exactly! This is getting out of hand. Bowman/Chrome/Draft was always great since boxes were always around $80. Then they added Jumbo and boosted up, the price, and now SUPER Jumbo. When does SUPER-DOOPER-Double-Secret-Every-Card-Autographed- Jumbos come out?

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I would like to know exactly which segment of the hobby was asking for this. Case breakers, large breakers, I mean who exactly thought that a jumbo box just wasn't jumbo enough?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Sorry smart a**. Topps is one of the worst companies from the view of a consumer I've ever seen

Better?

Serious question, do you wake up on the ****** side of the bed every single day, or were you just born pissed off at the world?
You have to be one of the top 5 most combative people on this board.
Rarely do you ever NOT take a quoted reply personal and then take your response up 5 levels.
Grow some balls and dont act like a ******* bitch all the time.

Eagerly awaiting your lovely response................................

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
In 1900, the average adult male's height was 5'6". In 2000, it had risen to 5'11". Obviously Topps is just adjusting box size to match pace with our growing dimensions. Just like the soda pop companies went from 8 oz. bottles to 12 oz. cans to Super Big Gulps. Bigger is better baby!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Just make vending boxes and cut cases already.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
To celebrate the release of Bowman Draft Super Jumbo, Topps is bringing back Rip Girls!

But instead of this...

rip1.jpg

You get jumbo size and flashy new colors, just like the product!

rip2.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Exactly! This is getting out of hand. Bowman/Chrome/Draft was always great since boxes were always around $80. Then they added Jumbo and boosted up, the price, and now SUPER Jumbo. When does SUPER-DOOPER-Double-Secret-Every-Card-Autographed- Jumbos come out?

Glad I only pick up singles now.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
10:1 ratio is what I am hearing. Just crazy.

10 hobby to get 1 super jumbo box

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Bowman chrome jumbo have five autos.

Maybe they'll make a supercallafragaliatic jumbo with 8 autos!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
To celebrate the release of Bowman Draft Super Jumbo, Topps is bringing back Rip Girls!

But instead of this...

rip1.jpg

You get jumbo size and flashy new colors, just like the product!

rip2.jpg

hey man did not mean to a dislike your post. My phone is a piece if junk.

Members online