Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for 6/18 Red Sox Tickets!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ignition

Jul 29, 2010
Hey guys,

My buddy and I are taking our annual baseball road trip to Boston this June. Never dawned on me that Red Sox are sold out for the entire season, so for the second year in a row, I'm forced to resort to the secondary market to purchase tickets. Last year I saw the Dodgers/Yankees in Dodger Stadium but got relegated to the bleachers, which were awful seats.

I'm praying I can dig up some better seats this year, although I'm certainly restricted a bit by price. I can't buy any 1st row behind home plate $500 specials...

Anyways, I'm hoping someone here can help me out!

- Chris

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
My advice is to call the box office frequently, I can almost guarantee they will have tickets for sale at some point. They always release more tickets to games the closer it gets to the date. With that said, I have 2 $28 bleacher seats for Monday the 20th if you are planning to stay through Monday. You could have them at face value if you like.

Members online