Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FT Looking for Low End Team Trade Partners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBrett

Dec 14, 2012
I began collecting on May 17th 2012, and in the past year I have bought cases, blasters, hobby boxes, packs, singles, lots and any other version of cards that exists. Most of what I have bought is either Topps Chrome or one of the various Bowman products (regular, chrome or draft)

I only collect Kansas City Royals

I just shipped a large flat rate with 1,200 cards to COMC, and I am able to sell Tigers and other popular players in a case at my LCS.

This leaves me with 10's of thousands of base cards and under 75 cent inserts of everyone else.

What I am looking for is someone who is in roughly the same boat as me, and has a thousand or so random Royals cards they would love to exchange for a thousand or so of their favorite team.

I will ship first and you can assess the value and return what you think is fair.

Hope this works, I am sure we all have thousands of cards laying around we don't want.

ARI -
ATL -
BAL -
BOS -
CHC - Go to my buddy Dan
CHW -
CIN -
CLE -
COL -
DET - Go to my LCS
FLO -
HOU -
KCR - I have thousands of dupes if anyone needs anything
LAA -
LAD -
MIL -
MIN -
NYM -
NYY - Go to a dude named Jake
OAK -
PHI -
PIT -
SDP -
SFG -
STL -
SEA -
TBR -
TEX -
TOR -
WSN -

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I began collecting on May 17th 2012, and in the past year I have bought cases, blasters, hobby boxes, packs, singles, lots and any other version of cards that exists. Most of what I have bought is either Topps Chrome or one of the various Bowman products (regular, chrome or draft)

I only collect Kansas City Royals

I just shipped a large flat rate with 1,200 cards to COMC, and I am able to sell Tigers and other popular players in a case at my LCS.

This leaves me with 10's of thousands of base cards and under 75 cent inserts of everyone else.

What I am looking for is someone who is in roughly the same boat as me, and has a thousand or so random Royals cards they would love to exchange for a thousand or so of their favorite team.

I will ship first and you can assess the value and return what you think is fair.

Hope this works, I am sure we all have thousands of cards laying around we don't want.

ARI -
ATL -
BAL -
BOS -
CHC - Go to my buddy Dan
CHW -
CIN -
CLE -
COL -
DET - Go to my LCS
FLO -
HOU -
KCR - I have thousands of dupes if anyone needs anything
LAA -
LAD -
MIL -
MIN -
NYM -
NYY - Go to a dude named Jake
OAK -
PHI -
PIT -
SDP -
SFG -
STL -
SEA -
TBR -
TEX -
TOR -
WSN -

I'll just go with whatever Alex Rodriguez cards you have, regardless of team

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Would you want 1980 ' s thru 2012 ? I can do 2000 DIFFERENT cards 100 plus different players of Royals . All cards / teams I have are in alpha order NOT by brand / year .
There are teams I can't use .

Members online

Latest posts