Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOOKING for these 8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 4, 2020
Been rebuilding my Mike Piazza collection for some time now. Have 8 big boys left on my main want list. Please contact me if you have any of the below available. NOW ONLY 2 !

1998 DONRUSS CRUSADE RED /25
1998 METAL UNIVERSE PRECIOUS METAL GEMS /50
1997 PINNACLE CERTIFIED TEAM CERTIFIED MIRROR GOLD /25
1998 E-X 2001 ESSENTIAL CREDENTIALS FUTURE /86
1996 SELECT CERTIFIED MIRROR GOLD - BASE /30
1998 FINEST THE MAN REFRACTOR /75
1999 BRILLIANTS 24KT /24
1997 E-X 2000 ESSENTIAL CREDENTIALS /99

Last edited:

babyjaws13

Oct 30, 2020
Hi I’m the dummy who apparently pick the wrong person to handle the card Chris has up for 1000000that he said he wouldn’t sell and he wanted it for his personal collection I let it go very cheap because I thought he was to broke to afford more not to mention how sick and depressed he became so his wife call me to inform but I let it go for 7 believing he wouldn’t make a fool of me
believing if he ever did sale it for any huge profits he would give me a cut
Believing he would be there for me if I needed something or someone to talk too
I guess I was hoping he was a friend
but guess he is just like most people
once you get what you want you just leave and don’t even look back ... it is very sad
for reasons I can’t understand is he just a gold digger
Today he has basically told me to stop bugging him .... I’m losing my faith in everything and everyone so sad
Anyone else wanna pick some key high grade cards perhaps?
Ever Since this happened I haven’t been able to sleep or eat I’m already sick with a medical condition and he is aware of this not that my medical condition matters but was hoping he would understand that I gave him the card I wanted him to enjoy it not resale to make profits on which will be seen as my loses unless he plans on sharing it with me but he won’t he couldn’t pay the fees eBay charged me for taking down the listing I’m gonna cry if anyone break his heart of stone I will give a valuable choice card away but I need HELP with this uggg

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Hi I’m the dummy who apparently pick the wrong person to handle the card Chris has up for 1000000that he said he wouldn’t sell and he wanted it for his personal collection I let it go very cheap because I thought he was to broke to afford more not to mention how sick and depressed he became so his wife call me to inform but I let it go for 7 believing he wouldn’t make a fool of me
once you get what you want you just leave and don’t even look back ... it is very sad
Today he has basically told me to stop bugging him .... I’m losing my faith in everything and everyone so sad
Ever Since this happened I haven’t been able to sleep or eat I’m already sick with a medical condition and he is aware of this not that my medical condition matters but was hoping he would understand that I gave him the card I wanted him to enjoy it not resale to make profits on which will be seen as my loses unless he plans on sharing it with me but he won’t he couldn’t pay the fees eBay charged me for taking down the listing I’m gonna cry if anyone break his heart of stone I will give a valuable choice card away but I need HELP with this uggg

"And then one time at band camp.."

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010

I gotta ask, why is this post here on this thread? Who is Chris? Why would you ever give up anything of value to anyone for less than you could get elsewhere, especially with presumably unspoken expectations that they would not sell said item or that you'd expect a portion of the cut if they did. Unless the OP is the Chris you are talking about, then it is pretty odd to pick this spot to toss out your ramblings. The world is a pretty rough place and although stranger kindness does exist, I would not expect it from anyone or expect reciprocation.

Also, if you moved a card well under market value for 7...(seven dollars, $7K, ???) that someone is now asking $1M for now, then I have to assume there is MUCH more to this story.

Apr 4, 2020
I gotta ask, why is this post here on this thread? Who is Chris? Why would you ever give up anything of value to anyone for less than you could get elsewhere, especially with presumably unspoken expectations that they would not sell said item or that you'd expect a portion of the cut if they did. Unless the OP is the Chris you are talking about, then it is pretty odd to pick this spot to toss out your ramblings. The world is a pretty rough place and although stranger kindness does exist, I would not expect it from anyone or expect reciprocation.

Also, if you moved a card well under market value for 7...(seven dollars, $7K, ???) that someone is now asking $1M for now, then I have to assume there is MUCH more to this story.

im not chris. if you click his user name you can see who i assume is the chris is he speaks of. im just looking for piazza cards and am willing to pay out the ass for them lol. happy new year eve bump!

Attachments

• not chris.JPG
    not chris.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 49

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011

She is referring to me and let me tell you the woman is crazy. First she sells it at a Buy It Now for $1,000 and then takes it back as you can probably remember from a different thread as I was upset at people trying to offer slightly more. We came to a deal and seeing some price spikes I dropped collecting 1999. She acted like she still owned the card and I have hundreds of text to show I did help her. She made up so many stories and when I say this she is crazy. So yeah I am selling the card and at this point I don’t care if I take a loss. Now tell me does someone sane send people pictures like this. One of many reasons I asked her to leave me alone

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts