Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lou Brock dies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Met Lou Brock twice and couldn't have been nicer. Got these two 11x14's signed. RIP Sweet Lou.

brock.jpeg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Not to sound morbid, but unfortunately it sounds like Bob Gibson is not far behind. He is battling pancreatic cancer and is 85. My dad died of that and was was gone within 6 months of being diagnosed. He was 84.

I only mention this in this thread, because Gibson is mentioned in the article and now is the time to add Gibson to your collection if you have not already done so! Don't be "that guy" that snaps up what they can find the day a players death is announced.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
The first baseball card I remember owning was a 1989 Topps Turn Back The Clock #662 featuring Lou Brock. I had just finished a day in Kindergarten when I noticed something under a nearby bush, ran over, and vividly remember pulling this card out and taking it home with me on the school bus. My Dad already had me interested in baseball but he probably told me the player on the card was good and that he collected baseball cards when he was a boy. Fast forward nearly 3 decades and I still cherish that card for starting me out in the hobby.

R.I.P. Lou Brock.

1989 Topps #662 Turn Back The Clock Lou Brock 1st Card.jpg

Members online

Latest posts