Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MAGIC's Mail Bag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
chipperjfan10 said:
i completly understand but i hope ure holding on to the griffeys :D
yes for now, but have had a very nice offer on a few

90scurio5.jpg

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
bobotai said:
From the magic man himself. I can't thank him enough!

1992-Score-Proctor-and-Gamble-Sample-12-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

My sentiments exactly!! Just got the Rickey, which I've been trying to track down forever. Once again Magic, you're awesome!

92PGSample1.jpg92PGSample2.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
ManOfSteal said:
bobotai said:
From the magic man himself. I can't thank him enough!

1992-Score-Proctor-and-Gamble-Sample-12-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

My sentiments exactly!! Just got the Rickey, which I've been trying to track down forever. Once again Magic, you're awesome!

92PGSample1.jpg92PGSample2.jpg
glad to help ;)

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
This is a longer "good-bye" tour than The Rolling Stones!

;^)

Thanks to you Michael for all of your generosity throughout the years. You have helped countless people's collections without asking for anything in return.

I hope that your generosity continues to shine through others on this board, as well as in real life.

BTW... STOP HITTING ON MY WIFE on Facebook! ;) :D

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I dont know how I missed this information that you were getting out of the hobby but you will be missed. A while ago you had a 1998 (or 97 cannot remember which) Griffey Chriography auto that I believe you may have had doubles of. Any chance you still have that card and be willing to possibly sell it? Please let me know.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
magicpapa got me good!

Verified my address via e-mail, so I was surprised not to see my address on a PO receipt. He actually got the address for RandomH who shocked me with a package. Thanks for the help papa!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
chipperjfan10 said:
your not planning to move ure griffey collection are you?
not as of yet, no hasnt even entered my mind, there might be a few cards down the line maybe

Members online

Latest posts