Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making some Allen & Ginter customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making some A&G customs. They are for signatures/avatars. I am not making actual cards. If you want one, let know who you want on it. Also, let me know which year you want. If I can't find a picture, you must provide me one. Please be aware that I may not make all requests.

ag.png

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Can you do this pic of me from a couple years ago with the name Hicks. Whatever year you think will look the best. You dont have to get the ball in it.
I know the swing is ugly idk what I was swinging at but I hit a double and a homerun in this game. The double actually came in this at bat.
meeville.jpg

YesWeCam

Nov 15, 2011
I would be indebted to you if you could somehow make a Cam Newton one of him doing the jersey pull/superman thing :D :mrgreen:

990738.jpg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
My son is going through a really big Indiana Jones stage. Any way you could put this pic on a card. Any year would work.
If you put a name, Indiana Drew

drewhb.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
gmsieb said:
My son is going through a really big Indiana Jones stage. Any way you could put this pic on a card. Any year would work.
If you put a name, Indiana Drew

drewhb.jpg

r9kLg.png

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
man, that is cool. thanks for working on it so quick. I told my wife about it, she cant wait to see it.

Man it hurts to realize my son is only 5 and already better looking than me.

Thanks for making it. Got it on my screen. He'll be home later. he'll love it.

Greg

Members online