Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manny Machado removed from game due to injury...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
May the Machado fans have a quick and safe return from the suicide watch they are likely under.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Manny, and more likely needed, to the 'spectors.

Seriously, i feel for ya. I'm sure he'll be fine. Stay strong.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Jaypers posted a quote from his manager saying that he wasn't in too much pain after the game and he was walking around fine. So that's encouraging. Hopefully its just a bruise or more than likely a sprain.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
shayscards79 said:
Jaypers posted a quote from his manager saying that he wasn't in too much pain after the game and he was walking around fine. So that's encouraging. Hopefully its just a bruise or more than likely a sprain.

Good, I'm glad they won't have to amputate.

gr5

Apr 30, 2011
well until these mri results come back ill be hiding under a rock on the phone with suicide hot-line...

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Dan Connolly from The Baltimore Sun just reported that Machado has yet to have his MRI today, however the doctor examining him believes the injury is not serious.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Machado has a dislocated kneecap - out 4 to 7 days. Will see Orioles team doctor on Monday. (report from Dan Connolly)

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
jlecates said:
Machado has a dislocated kneecap - out 4 to 7 days. Will see Orioles team doctor on Monday. (report from Dan Connolly)

Ouch..I've had that injury...no fun...snap it back in but a bunch of rehab sessions after that...