Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manny Ramirez arrested on a domestic dispute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Randy Shields said:
Apparently he got his first hit in a long time.

In all seriousness anyone who feels the need to hit a women is a wuss and needs to be hit back.

LOL if he's convicted or admits to a serious charge then its real news. Not that I have personal experience here but domestic disputes aren't cut and dry.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Couldn't care less.

The fact that he was one of the most feared (and best!) hitters of a generation is what I like about him.

Still my second favorite player of all time, and all this other nonsense meaningless to me.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
Couldn't care less.

The fact that he was one of the most feared (and best!) hitters of a generation is what I like about him.

Still my second favorite player of all time, and all this other nonsense meaningless to me.

By "nonsense" you mean the fact that he hits women? Wow. I knew this thread wouldn't get too far before someone was making excuses and defending him. Oh, and before you respond with, "I wasn't defending him, blah, blah, blah..." that is exactly what you are doing.

"Sure he hits women but boy he was a hell of a hitter" ::facepalm::
Sad.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Mozzie22 said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
Couldn't care less.

By "nonsense" you mean the fact that he hits women? Wow. I knew this thread wouldn't get too far before someone was making excuses and defending him. Oh, and before you respond with, "I wasn't defending him, blah, blah, blah..." that is exactly what you are doing.

Sad.

Relax buddy. I didn't validate anything of the sorts.

I just don't concern myself with that. I care about what he was as a baseball player. His personal life is none of my business.

Thanks for trying to make it more than it should be though. Appreciate it.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
Mozzie22 said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
Couldn't care less.

Sad.

Relax buddy. I didn't validate anything of the sorts.

I just don't concern myself with that. I care about what he was as a baseball player. His personal life is none of my business.

Thanks for trying to make it more than it should be though. Appreciate it.

Well perhaps you should take a few seconds and engage your brain before responding. You were the one that actually referred to him slapping his wife as "nonsense." I didn't put those words in your mouth you vomited those up on your own. And even if you don't care about his personal life does the fact he quit on every team he ever played for and twice got busted for steroids even after they made the testing idiot proof mean nothing to you? Or was the thrill of watching that moron hit home runs and walk half way to first enough for you to just laugh those other things off?

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
RL24 said:
Well you know, this thread just wasn't quite authentic without having our own domestic dispute to witness.

Thank you gentlemen.
hahahaha

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
Mozzie22 said:
Well perhaps you should take a few seconds and engage your brain before responding. You were the one that actually referred to him slapping his wife as "nonsense." I didn't put those words in your mouth you vomited those up on your own. And even if you don't care about his personal life does the fact he quit on every team he ever played for and twice got busted for steroids even after they made the testing idiot proof mean nothing to you? Or was the thrill of watching that moron hit home runs and walk half way to first enough for you to just laugh those other things off?

He doesnt owe you or anyone else any explanation.
He liked him as a baseball player and that should be the end of it.

People can like or cheer for who they want.

Is Manny a POS as a person?
I dont know.
Never met the man and usually I try to let as much of the story come out as possible before I say this guy is a POS etc, etc.

Members online

Latest posts