Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May 2009 FCB group BGS Submission RESULTS IN! page 14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Canucksfan1812 said:
WTH....I still don't have my cards....did everyone else get theirs?
WTH if i didnt have my cards yet i would say WTF. this is amazing. i hope the po didnt lose them.

Canucksfan1812

Mar 19, 2009
jeff550 said:
Canucksfan1812 said:
WTH if i didnt have my cards yet i would say WTF. this is amazing. i hope the po didnt lose them.

I didn't really think this could happen to me, but I guess it did....

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Canucksfan1812 said:
jeff550 said:
Canucksfan1812 said:

I didn't really think this could happen to me, but I guess it did....
are you in Canada if so it can take a long time to get it through customs

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Canucksfan1812 said:
maybe so...but it's freakin' almost September man....

Don't feel too bad...Ohio here and no cards yet. I'm almost tempted to do the Sept. sub and see which arrives first.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Canucksfan1812 said:
still nothing for me...do you have any sort of insurance or tracking number on the package?

Not sure if you were directing this towards anyone, but no, I don't have tracking# or even a message saying they were shipped, even though on IM last month he assured me they were going out.

Canucksfan1812

Mar 19, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
Canucksfan1812 said:
still nothing for me...do you have any sort of insurance or tracking number on the package?

Not sure if you were directing this towards anyone, but no, I don't have tracking# or even a message saying they were shipped, even though on IM last month he assured me they were going out.

I was directing that toward Cglimo, but i sent him a PM and he said that he didn't use any tracking or anything like that...

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Canucksfan1812 said:
Philip J. Fry said:
Canucksfan1812 said:

I was directing that toward Cglimo, but i sent him a PM and he said that he didn't use any tracking or anything like that...

Ah makes sense. I've come to the point where I realize I'm going to have to buy those 6 cards again and submit them myself. Gonna be expensive unfortunately.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
No tracking = problem waiting to happen. I noticed yesterday on accident my May bubble mailer w/o any tracking, had my address as 2023. I live at 4023 ! Glad it made it to me.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Canucksfan1812 said:
Still nothing for me yet....

Probably no customs form filled out. I've had things in limbo for months because of that. All my shipping issues have been with Canada, just sayin...