Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May 2024 Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Not sure if he was an actual Topps All-Rookie winner, but I bought it for the trophy. Topps passed off some non-winners on Trophy cards before, so I should have checked, but it was cheap. Still don't know...time to check.
L Diaz.png

Merlin Olsen. I need the Deacon Jones to finish the Fearsome Foursome auto subset.
M Olsen mrmr.png

Ryan popped up under my expired redemption search. Cool and cheap, so grabbed it. Not really a redemption technically.
Ryan.png

Then I got a bunch of oddball autos
AU 1.pngAu 2.pngAu 3.pngAu 4.pngau 5.png

au 6.pngAu 7.png

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I took a long vacation then was busy with work so this is my first update in over a month. The recent highlights:

053024-1.jpg
A few tough ones I was happy to pick up. 1999 Ultra Platinum Medallion Eric Chavez 22/65 gets my team set needs down to 2 - both of which are Rickey Henderson cards, sigh. 2000 Fleer Showcase Legacy Chavez 13/20 also gets the needs for that team set down to 2, at least neither of those is Rickey. And it's always great to pick up a Mirror Emerald - the Tim Hudson is a 2004 4/5.

053024-2.jpg
Still need quite a few 2002 Topps Chrome Black Refractors/50, I'm about 75% complete for the large team set. Teahen completes the 2002 Bowman Chrome Draft Gold Refractor/50 team set (and actually the A's "master set" out of 2002 Draft), but I still need a couple of Gold Refractors from the regular Bowman Chrome set.

053024-3.jpg
Some colorful refractors. I waited out Chad Pinder's entire 7-year career before finding a cheap Gold Refractor auto.

053024-4.jpg
Some more recent stuff. Seth Brown borderless card or whatever they're called, and the Brent Rooker is a Golden Mirror "SSP."

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
These are absolutely the best redemption cards out there. Cards that mimicked the card you got in trade, just without the signature on it. This one is a crap design to see the signature on it when they are signed. I have the signed version, no I have the redemption as well.
Erstad Red F.pngeRSTAD red B.png

A Largent "Team Issued" photo. Not sure if that is correct, but it does have a facsimile autograph printed on it. Could have been some sort of low key signing appearance piece. I don't recall seeing this or any other similar Seahawk photos like this before.
Largent.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Last day of May!
Fingers F.pngFingers B.png
Made an assumption and feel I got burned a bit on this. I thought I was getting a jumbo box topper (sealed) with a wrong back. Turns out it was just 2 loose toppers, Fingers and Blue. I paid more than I would have for the 3 items separate, but its my bad.
Carew /50
Carew 50 mrm.png

Had to come back and edit. For some reason, I thought 2X Cy Young winner Kluber made an appearance with the Dodgers, but my memory was faulty. Crazy lack of love for this guy, as I won this for $1 (plus probably close to $6 for shipping). /50
Kluber.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts