Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May Group Submission - GRADES POSTED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
cgilmo said:
These cards were further delayed by my a combination of my crappy apartment complex front office and fedex.

Phil told me that the sub would ship to me, but I didn't realize that they were in route when he told me that. Also fedex did not leave a notice on my door that the cards had arrived. My apartment complex didn't call to let me know packages had arrived.

All of this led to those boxes sitting in the office of my apartment complex without my knowledge for about a week.

I apologize for this blunder, and would all like to offer everyone who participated in this submission 3 free grading coupons to use in the next months sub for everyone who participated here.

3 cards, FCB will pick up the tab complete with shipping.
Sweet, even though I wish you would change ur avatar to the jon gilmore one. Nice time to go card hunting.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
I understand that mistakes happen but I do appreciate the free grading coupons. Will they be good for the July or August sub?

Thanks,

Brad

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
cgilmo said:
Piratesfan1418 said:
I understand that mistakes happen but I do appreciate the free grading coupons. Will they be good for the July or August sub?

Thanks,

Brad

they are good for whenever you decide to use them

bradical, they are on their way to Kansas
Nice, I might have to hold them for a bit, I have like 0 cards to submit :(

Hawkhawk

Aug 13, 2008
cgilmo said:
These cards were further delayed by my a combination of my crappy apartment complex front office and fedex.

Phil told me that the sub would ship to me, but I didn't realize that they were in route when he told me that. Also fedex did not leave a notice on my door that the cards had arrived. My apartment complex didn't call to let me know packages had arrived.

All of this led to those boxes sitting in the office of my apartment complex without my knowledge for about a week.

I apologize for this blunder, and would all like to offer everyone who participated in this submission 3 free grading coupons to use in the next months sub for everyone who participated here.

wow thanks! where do we get the coupons?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
cgilmo said:

I greatly appreciate the compensation Gilmore. Excellent gesture from the staff.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
cgilmo said:
Piratesfan1418 said:

Thanks,

Brad

they are good for whenever you decide to use them

bradical, they are on their way to Kansas

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts