Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

McFarlane Series 25 lineup announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
McFarlane announced the lineup for Series 25 today. the figures will be released in September.

Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks
Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
Scoot Gomez, Montreal Canadiens
Henrik Sedin, Vancouver Canucks
Dutin Penner, Edmonton Oilers (Canada Assortment)
Phil Kessel, Toronto Maple Leafs (Canada Assortment)
Marion Gaborik, New York Rangers (US Assortment)
Nickalas Backstrom (US Assortment)

I will definitely be adding the Crosby and the Kane

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
No Goalies? :?

Booooooooooooooooo

Looks like ill add the Crosby and Kane as well. Then depending on pose and general looks, Penner, Backstrom and Gabby are all possibilities (These would have to look amazing though for me to buy). I have no interest in Sedin, Kessel or Gomez.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
lumm0x said:

Your're just bitter that they haven't made a Jeff Carter McFarlane yet ;)

Yeah McFarlane definitely has a homerism to certain teams. Toronto being #1 and Montreal probably #2. Actually i have noticed that McFarlane definitely shows favortisim towards all the Canadian teams and a few of the US teams like Pittsburgh and New York Rangers. But hey, if thats whats selling, can you really blame them??

Captain Canuck

Dec 4, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
pghbuccos said:
McFarlane announced the lineup for Series 25 today. the figures will be released in September.

is that Nicklas Backstrom of the Capitals, or

is that Niklas Backstrom of the Wild?

the 'c" is the only difference in the name...

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Captain Canuck said:
pghbuccos said:

is that Nicklas Backstrom of the Capitals, or

is that Niklas Backstrom of the Wild?

the 'c" is the only difference in the name...

I would assume its the Caps Backtrom. Hes playing great Hockey and has been sitting in the 5 or 6 top scorers (or higher) in the entire league, all season . Also plays on one of most exciting and popular teams of today. I think its safe to say the Captials are very popular (probably in the top 5) these last few years.

Backstrom has been struggling this year. I just can't see Todd making the Wild's Backstrom first over the Cap's Backstrom. Todd knows his Hockey. Hes not stupid. He knows Backstrom (Washington) will be a great seller. One the leagues 10 best players, playing on a popular, winning team with Oveckin.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
mstng99tim said:
I'm a Pens fan and all.....but ANOTHER Sid??? At this rate, he'll have 1,000 of them by the time he retires!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am running out of shelf space. hopefully it's a Stanley Cup version.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
pghbuccos said:
mstng99tim said:
I'm a Pens fan and all.....but ANOTHER Sid??? At this rate, he'll have 1,000 of them by the time he retires!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am running out of shelf space. hopefully it's a Stanley Cup version.

It better be, if it isn't then it's just getting ridiculous. I'd be cool with seeing him holding the Cup since it's different.

Members online

Latest posts