Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----Merry Christmas Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Making some home made chicken and noiodles for dinner. Yes, the noodles are from scratch. No store bought crap here. Excited to have our Christmas tomorrow morning. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Probably my last check in until tomorrow.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
So, we got each dog a gift. I don't know what we got the older dog, but we got the younger dog a rope bone. He absolutely loves it, and I even got the old guy to play with it a bit as well (has never been much for toys, as far as I can remember).

Love playing with the dogs.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Congratulations on your retirement! Anything in place for the next chapter?
Yes, Campus Security at a Boarding School 3 miles from my house. I have been at the school part time a little over a year. I will start full time after a couple of short vacations. Im ready for the change. Thanks for asking. Kevin in CT.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I think so too! Some of them going for good money! Have a box of 60s 70s barbules to sell. Would be ideal for someone that wants a ton of extra parts!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I just checked my Topps Redemptions.. :D

I'm guessing I have to sign for them since they shipped them all together from FED EX..

2013 Topps Tier One Tier One Auto Copper Rose Ink Parallel of Ken Griffey Jr.Shipped
2013 Topps Tier One Tier One Auto Base of Nolan Ryan Shipped
2013 Topps Tier One Tier One Auto Base of Nolan Ryan Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online