Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Minor to AAA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
If true, I'm disappointed, as I was looking forward to seeing him pitch this week. Hopefully the Braves make up for it and promote Julio for my viewing pleasure (not very probable, but I can dream).

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Penno said:
If true, I'm disappointed, as I was looking forward to seeing him pitch this week. Hopefully the Braves make up for it and promote Julio for my viewing pleasure (not very probable, but I can dream).

I'm very interested to see how the Braves handle Teheran, mainly if he's sent to AA this year.

Before tonight, his #'s at Hi A are basically the same as his #'s at Low A. So, I wouldn't be that surprised to see him move up soon-but then again, he is only 19.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
That is crazy. He had mad K numbers but command issues in AAA. Did not think he'd move that quick wow. My USA's are happy, but scratching my head on this one.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
topprospectalert said:
That is crazy. He had mad K numbers but command issues in AAA. Did not think he'd move that quick wow. My USA's are happy, but scratching my head on this one.
Don't complain.
The cheddar will be here soon. GL Mike. :cool:

bmc398

May 25, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
cgilmo said:
welcome to my back yard mike

You have a baseball stadium in your back yard? Who do you think you are, Kevin Costner?
Literally....he can walk to it in 5 minutes.

Will go and check Minor out and see if he's all that.

chippernate

bmc398 said:
JoshHamilton said:
cgilmo said:

You have a baseball stadium in your back yard? Who do you think you are, Kevin Costner?

so can I. Hopefully I can go see him for his first game. I still haven't been to the park yet so this gives me more reason to go

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
chippernate said:
bmc398 said:
JoshHamilton said:
cgilmo said:

so can I. Hopefully I can go see him for his first game. I still haven't been to the park yet so this gives me more reason to go

wait, you live in gwinnett?

chippernate

cgilmo said:
chippernate said:
bmc398 said:
JoshHamilton said:
cgilmo said:

yep. About 2 miles from the new high school

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
chippernate said:
cgilmo said:
chippernate said:
bmc398 said:
JoshHamilton said:
[quote="cgilmo":r79k6n76]welcome to my back yard mike

yep. About 2 miles from the new high school[/quote:r79k6n76]

nice, I moved to lawrenceville 3 months ago. Near discover mills mall.

chippernate

cgilmo said:
chippernate said:
cgilmo said:
chippernate said:
bmc398 said:
[quote="JoshHamilton":3ksfptc3][quote="cgilmo":3ksfptc3]welcome to my back yard mike

yep. About 2 miles from the new high school[/quote:3ksfptc3]

nice, I moved to lawrenceville 3 months ago. Near discover mills mall.[/quote:3ksfptc3]

I'm up by the mall of Georgia. It's about a five minute drive to the park from y house

Members online