Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 5/3 (Pitching Galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Can the Tigers freaking promote Castellanos already?! He's so advanced for the FSL that I don't really think it's a "challenge" anymore for him...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Can the Tigers freaking promote Castellanos already?! He's so advanced for the FSL that I don't really think it's a "challenge" anymore for him...

He'll be headed to Erie before mid-season. Book it.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Rome's David Filak is on point tonight. 2.2IP, H, ER, 0BB, 7K. So he's recorded eight outs. One was a groundout, seven were Ks.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Cory Spangenberg and Rymer Liriano heating up.

Span went 3-5 with 2b, average up to .264 after an awful start.

Liriano 3-4 with 3rbi and an sb. Average still down but he's been hitting a little better the last couple of weeks.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Great day for the padres system. Really surprised Sampson's stuff has gone down even though he got promoted 2 levels and is doing well.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Great day for the padres system. Really surprised Sampson's stuff has gone down even though he got promoted 2 levels and is doing well.

I'm surprised with Sampson's prices too. I don't have a bunch of his stuff but figured his stuff would be trending up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts