Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Daily Performances Thread - 5/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
I just sold my Blue 9.5 for $140 off the bay friday night. Should I have waited or should I be delighted since I was into it for $40??

Can always play the waiting game, but that's a great flip. I just sold my two blues off eBay for a great percentage, knowing that I may have left some cash on the table each week. Bird in the hand beats two in the bush.

Also just made this flip:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman...1012744268?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item337562d84c

Bought for $32 in March. His stuff is hot, although I'm having trouble finding buyers for the Sterling Refrac AU

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Can always play the waiting game, but that's a great flip. I just sold my two blues off eBay for a great percentage, knowing that I may have left some cash on the table each week. Bird in the hand beats two in the bush.

Also just made this flip:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman-Sterling-Gold-Refractor-Autograph-Auto-MATT-BARNES-SP-RC-Red-Sox-50-/221012744268?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item337562d84c

Bought for $32 in March. His stuff is hot, although I'm having trouble finding buyers for the Sterling Refrac AU

I've noticed that too - my chrome stuff went like crazy but only a few offers on my valiant 9.5 and valiant 10.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
Aaron Sanchez -- 4 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 4 K

I went to this game last night. Good pop on his fastball but he especially did a great job of keep the ball low in the strike zone. He didn't throw much off speed stuff because he didn't have to. It didn't hurt that the Whitecaps don't have much punch in their lineup and there was a stiff cold breeze blowing in from right field.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I've noticed that too - my chrome stuff went like crazy but only a few offers on my valiant 9.5 and valiant 10.

I have the only elite auto ending at auction tonight. Wonder if it will see a bump or if everyone will be focusing on the chromes?

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
I bet you will get a bump - maybe hit $20 for the base?

There is a BIN untouched at $17.49 shipped...Per my calculations the Elite Autos usually go about 50 % of the chrome autos, so I think $8 - $14 is about the range + shipping and b/c its an auction, could help the price...But the fact of the matter is I have never loved elite...it's a good cheap alternative, but you can't beat the chrome auto with Barnes in a Red Sox uniform and no airbrushing to be seen...I have some elite myself, but I just always see that as a con when a guy heats up

Members online

No members online now.