Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------MILB- May 06--------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
Michael Main with another rough outing... he's been getting buried in the Cal League, especially against stacked teams like the San Jose Giants.

5.0IP 9H 4ER 1BB 2K

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
richezOne said:
Friedrich with another good start :cool:
6IP, 4hits, 0Runs, 2BB, 10k's
How was his stuff so cheap before? He was #10 in mock draft on mymlbdraft.com

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
aw00d05 said:
richezOne said:

BA had him ranked as the 9th overall prospect going into the draft. How his cards sold so cheap I'll never know. I can't believe the super went for under $200.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
bballcardkid said:
aw00d05 said:
richezOne said:

BA had him ranked as the 9th overall prospect going into the draft. How his cards sold so cheap I'll never know. I can't believe the super went for under $200.
I had a feeling even before I knew he was so highly rated before the draft that he'd do good, no idea why, just wish that would've turned into actually buying his cards ::facepalm:: .

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
aw00d05 said:
bballcardkid said:
aw00d05 said:
richezOne said:

I had a feeling even before I knew he was so highly rated before the draft that he'd do good, no idea why, just wish that would've turned into actually buying his cards ::facepalm:: .

It's not too late... really. I mean his blues are only selling $20 and golds $50...

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Invest4thefuture said:
aw00d05 said:
bballcardkid said:
aw00d05 said:
richezOne said:

It's not too late... really. I mean his blues are only selling $20 and golds $50...
I'll probably jump on some, already have quite a few base chromes.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
aw00d05 said:
Invest4thefuture said:
aw00d05 said:
bballcardkid said:
aw00d05 said:
[quote="richezOne":yemiu4il]Friedrich with another good start :cool:

I'll probably jump on some, already have quite a few base chromes.[/quote:yemiu4il]

My only main concern is his ability to pitch at higher levels. Sure he is dominating right now, but this is LoA ball and the guy is nearly 22 years old. I would assume that he'd be ready to handle HiA, but who knows if he can keep his control. I mean a 5.63:1 K to BB ratio is a little off the charts, but I may play it safe.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
My Propsects and Denker have been ******* awful.

Denker is hitting a nice .182

Peguero keeping it cool at .220

and Yefri at .260

I expect the Sox to DFA Travis once a few guys from the DL come off.

Hopefully Travis is just doing his usual slow start like he did last year were he was hitting .180 in AA then was promoted to AAA and kept his avg around .280-.290.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Invest4thefuture said:
aw00d05 said:
Invest4thefuture said:
aw00d05 said:
bballcardkid said:
[quote="aw00d05":wbi67wa0][quote="richezOne":wbi67wa0]Friedrich with another good start :cool:

I'll probably jump on some, already have quite a few base chromes.[/quote:wbi67wa0]

My only main concern is his ability to pitch at higher levels. Sure he is dominating right now, but this is LoA ball and the guy is nearly 22 years old. I would assume that he'd be ready to handle HiA, but who knows if he can keep his control. I mean a 5.63:1 K to BB ratio is a little off the charts, but I may play it safe.[/quote:wbi67wa0]
I'd say $15 for a card that could fairly easily become the price of what a Parker goes for in a matter of time, and if he blows it o well it was $15.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
aw00d05 said:
richezOne said:

Cheap really isn't the word for it... I have 25 total DLP auto's and have less than $6 an auto into them. I bought quite a few at $.99 plus shipping.