Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 5/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
Neil Ramirez: 3.0 IP 1H 2K 2BB 0R

Pulled early due to being hit with a line drive during the last out of the third innnig, not sure of the severity.

marterburn

Is Markus Brisker clawing his way back into "fringe prospect" status, from his status as "minor-league fourth outfielder" at the beginning of the year?

The K% is still an eye popping 38% for the year, but he's got 8 XBH in his last 10 (not a power guy), a respectable average for the year, and has not been caught stealing in 12 tries. He's also still not terribly old for low-A.

eh, this post is premature....but I'm bored...

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
padremurph said:
Seiya said:
Aaron Cunningham isn't really a prospect anymore but he is coming up to the Padres tomorrow

Any idea why Rizzo got pulled tonight?
HBP according to the TucsonPadres Twitter. :( And to top it off that ump hit hit his hand with his mask as he headed to the dugout. ::facepalm::

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Seiya said:
padremurph said:
Seiya said:
Aaron Cunningham isn't really a prospect anymore but he is coming up to the Padres tomorrow

HBP according to the TucsonPadres Twitter. :( And to top it off that ump hit hit his hand with his mask as he headed to the dugout. ::facepalm::

Not too bad. Figured he wasn't getting the call (maybe end of the month?), so glad it wasn't a serious injury.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
padremurph said:
Seiya said:
padremurph said:
Seiya said:

Not too bad. Figured he wasn't getting the call (maybe end of the month?), so glad it wasn't a serious injury.
Yea I was thinking he would get the call late June/early July. This isn't a huge setback for him.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Charlie Blackmon just keeps on going. With the Rockies now with their third worst month in franchise history (8-21), I can see a variety of prospects coming up for "trail and error".

Nolan Arenado has been fantastic as of late; he is starting to get things going: " In his past 10 games, Arenado is hitting .372 with four doubles, two home runs and 17 RBI [...]."

I still have this, of course. :cool:

ArenadoBowmanBaseballBaseSuperfract.jpg

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
Patrick Schuster with another great start:
6IP 3H 0R

Last 5 starts:
4-0 1.68ERA
32.1IP 6ER 31Ks 11BB 1HR

Pretty Impressive May if I do say so myself...

Members online

Latest posts