Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB's Top Prospect Wander Franco Getting the Call to the Rays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Can't wait. :)

Marc Topkin @TBTimes_Rays
BREAKING: It's Wander time. Top prospect Wander Franco has been told by #Rays he is being called up and will join them Tuesday when they open series against #RedSox at Trop.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Can't wait. :)

Marc Topkin @TBTimes_Rays
BREAKING: It's Wander time. Top prospect Wander Franco has been told by #Rays he is being called up and will join them Tuesday when they open series against #RedSox at Trop.

So much young talent currently in MLB, add him to the list. Can’t wait for his 2022 RC logo cards.

Holding any Wander J.P.?

Let’s see some cards people.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
2019 base, ref and green ref autos.

All three are so nice, I especially like the green.

Here are the 2019's that I'm holding for the moment, a lot that I wanted to grade but I didn't realize that wouldn't be an option at the moment. I'll be keeping them raw for the moment.

x2 Sterling ref.
x1 Sterling gold /50
x18 base
x9 base chrome
x2 mega

IMG_2756.JPGIMG_2755.JPGIMG_2754.JPGIMG_2753.JPGIMG_2752.JPG

Pjere

Jun 2, 2019
2019 base, ref and green ref autos.

From a card buying/selling perspective, Wander Franco is one of those guys that I knew over and over to stock up on, but every time the prices doubled I couldn’t help but sell. I don’t regret it except for this small window. Those autos are gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Guess who just went yard!

3-run jack, and ties the score.

It's a Wanderful day. :)

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Got a whole bunch of colored 2019 base and Auto at PSA in grading including 2019 BC stuff
Have this one and a few others slabbed I'll need to locate

Sold most of my other VIP Party stuff in October 2020 this one I held ( the rest were PSA 9/10 of players like Joey Bart, Manny Machado,etc etc). I can tell you the VIP who gave me his party freebies and all my BC Auto stuff of Franco is being thanked 100x over its been paying a ton of medical bills that's for sure (y)

If I could only stop accumulating medical bills I could actually take time off from work and take a well deserved vacation
Awake early before work to scan for this weeks July 4th auctions think I'll find that slab now and list it just before the AS break mid July !!

full

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Still adding some 2019 cards but not much. I just got this in along with pre-ordering a jumbo box and a hobby box of 2022 series 1, will be my first ever break of flagship boxes when filled. I also pre-ordered a hobby box of 2022 Heritage. I have a feeling I'll be hunting a lot of Wanderboy in 2022.

IMG_2903.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts