Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Monday 3/26 Daily thread: Happy BD MODTim! version...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
Thanks, Craig. I'll get you linked on mine within the next 24 hours. Let me know when your domain's up, and I'll update that.

Mike, you want to hook up with me too? :grouphug:

I have you linked on my site. Front page status. :cool:

-http://www.freewebs.com/arizonacollection/

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
J, want me to put your collectorscorner link on there? Probably won't get you any traffic but I guess it couldn't hurt. You could be my sponsor who doesn't give me money and doesn't have to do anything. :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I used to have a page with links all laid out nice, but I forgot to back that sector up when I revamped things.

I should probably get Collectors Corner on there, especially since there's a little piece of me in the site :lol: .

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
J, want me to put your collectorscorner link on there? Probably won't get you any traffic but I guess it couldn't hurt. You could be my sponsor who doesn't give me money and doesn't have to do anything. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You will have to talk to my site manager

(Magnet)

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Brad said:
sffanmike25 said:
Brad, waiting on you to get your Clemson site together. LMK when it's finished.

You may be waiting a while :lol:

Here's the easy way out.

Get a freewebs account, post one random picture of some Clemson-Presbyterian beating you attended, and be like "here it is!"

:lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
CollectorsCorner said:
deceptikon1978 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You will have to talk to my site manager

(Magnet)
[youtube:1qafee1n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bnsx5rgSc[/youtube:1qafee1n]

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
sffanmike25 said:
Brad said:
sffanmike25 said:
Brad, waiting on you to get your Clemson site together. LMK when it's finished.

You may be waiting a while :lol:

Here's the easy way out.

Get a freewebs account, post one random picture of some Clemson-Presbyterian beating you attended, and be like "here it is!"

:lol:

I would rather forget that game. It was hot and by far the biggest joke of a football game I have ever seen. Maybe some Clemson tombstone games starting with VT from last year.

Members online

Latest posts