Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD***** 10/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all

Had a good weekend. Built my new log splitter, converted my generator from gas to propane, mounted the plow on the ATV and
the granddaughter came for a visit :giggle:

Oh and the JETS beat the Giants!

Coffee...

View attachment 351505
That might have been the worst Pro Football game of all time. One pass attempt in the 2nd Half and the Gents shoulda won for not a missed short FG. That was fricking ug-a-ly...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Cold day here today. 42 for tomorrow, so not terrible, but would be nice if it was warmer for trick or treating tomorrow night.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all! Card show over the weekend was a good time. Saturday had some good sales, Sunday was terrible. Mid 30's today. Back to 60's this weekend.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Duh ---- shuttle G/son to school and back home = only goes 2 hours a day but that's 5 hours on me due to drive so I have to have something to do there ---then 40 miles to pick up other two .I have two fingers on right hand that I've lost 15 % one 20% other add 70 plus years old .

Members online

Latest posts