Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Monday Morning Thread ********* 11/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Picture084.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Oh secret Santa... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251373562738

The guy selling off his Dawson collection on eBay right now makes mine look like a joke.

This guy lives about three hours from me and I am going to visit him this Thursday to see his collection, I offered to buy the whole thing before he put it on eBay but he could not even come up with a starting price. He says he has over 200 1/1s and thousands of Dawson cards numbered /5 /10 /25, he asked me if there was anything special I wanted him to list in the first 50 and I said 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold but he did not have one. I plan on winning about 30-40 of his first 50 auctions that end tomorrow and I will be picking them up from him on Thursday and hopefully picking some more stuff up from him. Let me know if there is anything in particular you are looking for.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] Did you know that Jack Morris was in Sioux Falls signing at the Dick's Sporting Goods grand opening?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Evening
Busy day here.
Both fantasy teams lost this week. Went from 4-1 to 5-5 in my buddies pay league. Dang it
Lost yet another cut auto auction. Makes me 0-3 since Friday. Maybe it's time to load up on some index cards and get some customs made.

Sent from my iPhone

A_Pharis

Code:
[h=3]Order #40036685 / Submission #2588193[/h]                                                       	                        [TABLE]
[TR]
             [TD]                 Total Items:             [/TD]
             [TD]                 1             [/TD]
         [/TR]
         [TR]
             [TD]                 Date Received:             [/TD]
             [TD]                 10/2/2013             [/TD]
         [/TR]
         [TR]
             [TD]                 Date Shipped:             [/TD]
             [TD]                 N/A             [/TD]
         [/TR]
         [TR]
             [TD]                 Order Status:             [/TD]
             [TD]                 Your order is still being processed.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Is this normal for PSA authentication?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
i think the Ginter cards looks best autographed. And you got this! This is so cool!

2008Ginter197BobChandler-Bigfoot_zpsce01699b.jpg

The Ginter cards are my favorite as well. That's why I decided to try and get as many from the 2008 set signed, although I do try to send a Ginter card before any other card to the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online