Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning, no work for me today, I'm home with an under the weather kiddo. I'm hoping I convince her cough medicine is juice and for lots of naps😂

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Back to a normal work week this week (fingers crossed). The boys are back at dayare today after being home all week last week.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Typical busy Monday. Didn't check in again this weekend. @gt2590 Glad I could help with Mahomes! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I did fix that big pot of chili Saturday. Those beans had some kick! Glad I live alone. If I didn't I would now!!!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! Typical busy Monday. Didn't check in again this weekend. @gt2590 Glad I could help with Mahomes! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I did fix that big pot of chili Saturday. Those beans had some kick! Glad I live alone. If I didn't I would now!!!
Thanks for your help! LOL

Our league scoring is kinda weird. Mahomes got 60 pts for me and his guy, Matt Ryan, got 0.

Members online

Latest posts