Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Mornign all. Jerrod was discharged early yesterday afternoon with oxygen. Thankfully, Jayme splurged this time around on the Owlet baby monitor, which reads the heart rate and oxygen for us, right to her phone. When he's awake, it's been running 96+% with no oxygen, but drops a little while he sleeps. It isn't fun seeing him hooked up to oxygen though. We are hoping by Thursday that he'll be ready to go back to daycare

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! 70's here today! Possibly the last time until March. I need to start checking in on the weekends. I miss a lot.

@clarkzac I hope Jerrod starts to feel better. That's got to be hard on you & Jayme.

Found a couple more Walmart Bowman Chrome Mega's. Got lucky & hit an auto in each! Here's the better one.

Jordan Blaze Green Auto.jpg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The NYT must look at these parody sites storylines and go "damn, why didn't we think of that... for reals!". :LOL:

Back when I drank coffee I just bought those 800 serving Folger jugs and made it myself... price was pennies per serving. I've never been in a Starbucks before but I saw the nutrition label on one of their "healthier" options and the sugar label was something like 90 grams. . . for one drink. :unsure:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I never drank coffee or tea. When I was in the navy, on a carrier. I was told to make a pot of coffee. They had big 5 gallon coffee posts. I went to get the water. There were 3 faucets. Hot water, cold water and sea water. They never told me to make it again. :ROFLMAO:

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all!

8 more hours here. Double ugh...

Well, at least I beat @MrMet in fantasy. AGAIN!

I’m 2.0 now…but I dunno what the bleep happened, my team started 4-0 and looking strong and has $hit the bed since…same thing in that league you used to be in…crashing hard…thankfully I’m still looking strong in my work league holding down a top 2 spot…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Mornign all. Jerrod was discharged early yesterday afternoon with oxygen. Thankfully, Jayme splurged this time around on the Owlet baby monitor, which reads the heart rate and oxygen for us, right to her phone. When he's awake, it's been running 96+% with no oxygen, but drops a little while he sleeps. It isn't fun seeing him hooked up to oxygen though. We are hoping by Thursday that he'll be ready to go back to daycare

Glad to hear things are trending positively…gotta be a scary thing to go through as a parent

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Glad to hear things are trending positively…gotta be a scary thing to go through as a parent

Definitely isn't easy, especially with a 2.5 year old that wants to be as close as he can to his mom and little brother lol. So far today, his oxygen has been averaging 96% without wearing the oxygen, so that's a really good sign.

Also, I finally got sucked into watching Squid Game, and I completely see why everybody was raving about it. Jayme and I binged 4 episodes last night while laying on the couch with Jerrod

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Definitely isn't easy, especially with a 2.5 year old that wants to be as close as he can to his mom and little brother lol. So far today, his oxygen has been averaging 96% without wearing the oxygen, so that's a really good sign.

Also, I finally got sucked into watching Squid Game, and I completely see why everybody was raving about it. Jayme and I binged 4 episodes last night while laying on the couch with Jerrod
Sounds like he is getting better, that is great news. ❤️

You are getting into the meat of Squid Game for sure. I think around episodes 4-6 is the best... very solid show.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sounds like he is getting better, that is great news. ❤️

You are getting into the meat of Squid Game for sure. I think around episodes 4-6 is the best... very solid show.
I was a little apprehensive at first due to the English dub. It's been hard for me to get past the lips not matching up with what's being said in the past, but I was able to get past that pretty quickly with Squid Game

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was a little apprehensive at first due to the English dub. It's been hard for me to get past the lips not matching up with what's being said in the past, but I was able to get past that pretty quickly with Squid Game
The dub was weird at first, but I like it better than the option of subtitles in any show that's so visual. (like this one) I really really enjoyed the movie Parasite but having to read what everyone is saying undermined the great visuals of that movie.

The best part of the dub is some of the lines are so over the top, I doubt there's any real translation so they just wing it. 😂 When that lady is about to pee on the floor and says something about "making it rain" I was laughing so hard!!

Members online