Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD***** 4/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Had a great day at Virginia Tech watching the ballgame and getting a lot of autographs. Also sad, as it was the 16th anniversary of the shootings there in 2007.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
regular = coffee / meds . Found a mall card shop tons of newer inserts $1.00 = hope mark up couple $ and profit some after stadium fee . My kids days I can sell good stuff for under $5.00 plus i make team packs 50 plus cards and misc mixed packs . Think 3000 kids bused in ONE day game. Many have never seen sports cards and only have a few dollars to spend. During regular games little league teams get small packs free . I need to find something to sell to the girls ---I do give away female sports players cards . I NEED CARDS REF HORSES / --old friend trained / raised horses now disabled this gives her joy . With eight metal plates in body unable to do a lot ---sets off alarms LOL -- maybe weighs 100 pounds .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Slow day at the office for a Monday morning. Always nice to come back to just 3 emails from the weekend.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! It was a Headbanging weekend! 🤘 Bought the new Metallica CD. Yes, I still buy CD's. Listened to it all day Saturday. First impression is I think it's the best they've done since Metallica (the Black album). That may change.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! It was a Headbanging weekend! 🤘 Bought the new Metallica CD. Yes, I still buy CD's. Listened to it all day Saturday. First impression is I think it's the best they've done since Metallica (the Black album). That may change.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Oh, mis-understood your post.

I thought you were referring to banging your head against the wall after watching the Royals offense...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts