Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD***** 5/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee / meds / car to mechanic / sort and move some cards / work on pool / shuttle G/kids --then list wife gives me LOL ----just Monday ----Another kids day Wed. and set up Fri /Sat . ----GLAD I'M RETIRED ?????

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had a good weekend. Went to the brewery and new "music venue" Saturday night. The band they had was really good. Then woke up and took the boys to the Black Hills yesterday. Had a good time with them up there as well. Mowed about 8 last night when we got home. Need to find some time soon to haul some stuff to the dump since my neighbor complains when I try to burn the deck that we tore out last summer.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Everything in the garden except the cucumbers. Hope to get them planted today or tomorrow.

@clarkzac Happy Birthday again! I think I have the right day this time.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Barry, my wife and I went through that kind of stuff with the lousy health insurance the company I worked for had. We had to pay the full cost of the prescriptions And get reimbursed sometimes months later. It would sometimes cost me my whole paycheck. I told my manager about it. She said don't get sick. 🤬

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Barry, my wife and I went through that kind of stuff with the lousy health insurance the company I worked for had. We had to pay the full cost of the prescriptions And get reimbursed sometimes months later. It would sometimes cost me my whole paycheck. I told my manager about it. She said don't get sick. 🤬
1600.00 without-------this is size of aspirin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts